Pitt street bridge fireworks clipart

The Circular Quay, Central Station Colonnade via Pitt and Castlereagh Streets tram line was an extremely busy service for passengers transferring from suburban trains at Central, particularly prior to the opening of the city underground railway lines in 1926. Trams operated from Central station running northbound along Pitt Street to Circular Quay forming a loop (running southbound down Castlereagh Street) and back into Central station. These tracks were also used as the city route for some eastern and south-western routes during busy periods. The line closed on 28 September 1957, replaced by a bus service. The line made use of the sandstone viaduct onto the colonnade at Central station, which has been reused by the Dulwich Hill Line as part of Sydney’s light rail network since 1997.